Sunday, February 14, 2010

15lbs of Pad Thai!

8 days of training later.... I think I may be a bit tired. It totally makes sense though, in the last 8 days Mark and I have ridden 30hrs total, not bad, not bad. A few 5hr days, a handful of 4hr days and 2 shout-outs later I am feeling it. It is a good feeling (I am sitting contemplating what I am riding today), maybe a rest day? or maybe a 4hr day up Lemmon? I am drinking coffee and maybe once I see the bottom of my mug I will get my butt in gear. I had the privileged to make 15 lbs of pad Thai last night! We had a bit of a pot luck dinner with a Chinese or Thai theme, so Mark made 10 lbs of coconut rice and I did the Pad Thai. It was so good to indulge on good food with good friends!

1 comment:

Stephen Kenny said...

Not one ounce went to waste, 10 university students rolled in the next day and cleaned the leftovers out.
Stephen