Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wow where did the winter go???

GAH!!! it is March 1st! where has the time gone? Seriously? I remember opening presents at Christmas, Getting hammered on New Years.... then nothing.....

Been very busy I have.

Somehow in the last two months I have managed to slip in a Personal Trainer Certification (Canfit pro) a Crossfit level 1 Trainers Certification and a ACMG climbing Instructor Certification. I am stoked to have all of those courses under my belt and I would take them all again in a second! Well, maybe not right now but I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is considering them! Now I can completely focus on the race season that is fast approaching.

I am going to be migrating south in a week, tons to wrap up before the car gets stuffed to the tits and everything but the kitchen sink finds a place in the Matrix. I am going to be updating me travels as often as possible.. cough. cough.

(insert self plug here) If you have a goal this year, wether it be run a marathon, ride a century, climb a mountain or tear through a adventure race. If you need help preparing for whatever the undertaking may be, feel free to contact me and maybe I could help you achieve that goal!

www.ericbatty.ca

No comments: