Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 11!!! Seriously..........?

I felt like death for the past 11 days.  Two weekends ago I felt "off". Two Monday's ago I was sick.... I went to work on both Monday and Tuesday and I really shouldn't have. Tuesday night I had a brief remembrance of what it felt like when I had Meningitis. Wednesday was slightly better! and Thursday I actually felt decent, not even close to normal, but I was up and moving and that was a great feeling. Friday I slowly started to have a exact replica of the few days previous. I was still sick...

Friday night sucked. I can't remember Friday night to Sunday morning. It was crap, period. Monday I was moving up on the scale and Tuesday I was still rising, again I was moving very minimally. Wednesday(today) I think I may be holding strong. Went out got some fresh air, did some running around and such.

It is funny you really don't appreciate all of life's simplest gift's until you are imobilized and bed/couch ridden for a extended period of time. (or toilet for that matter).... It feels good to go for a walk and not be always wanting to just lay down.

I am pounding some heavy hitting antibiotics, apparently fighting a infection somewhere in me. Possibly a large amount of little cysts attacking my small intestine. (ie Giardia).

Yay.

No comments: