Thursday, June 30, 2011

Update


Currently as I write this I am sitting in a truck that is pulling our team trailer en-route to the Mount Saint Anne World Cup. We just wrapped up the Subaru US Cup at Mt Morris in Wisconsin. They did a fantastic job and are definitely one of the best event organizers out there! Out team had a solid weekend with a Adam banging the top ten and Peter, Mitch and myself also riding strong against the deep US racing field.

Since the Hardwood Canada Cup I have managed to log a few solid weeks of training trying to get as ready as possible for the upcoming block of races. The skeddy is pretty busy from now until August, starting with Wisconsin last weekend, MSA world cup this weekend, Windham world cup next weekend, Nationals the weekend after and then two more Canada cups after that! All back to back. I am still a bit tired from the training, but with a bunch of time slotted to be on my butt resting, mixed with coffee shop spins I should be rested and ready to go in no time.

No comments: