Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sort Of....

California is super cool! The riding is amazing, the weather is fantastic and the scenery is out of this world! I only wish I had more time here at the Oxnard training house, the guys here (matt p and peter g) had a great setup and I would say that anyone looking for a sick place to train/explore this area would be a safe bet to get a good bang for your buck!.

I am headed of of here tomorrow morning and I am making my way to.......(not sure yet). My kick off to the race season is next weekend at the US cup #1 in Fontana Cali and I am getting a bit excited to get this season rolling.

Here are some pics from a quick trip up the coast to one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to, Big Sur.


1 comment:

pg said...

hope your day went well

thanks for the props

see you wed or so

pg