Wednesday, August 18, 2010

If it doesn't work the first time, try a second then!

Point form for faster reading and the ability to cover more material in a shorter post (ie. less typing).

-Bromont Canada Cup Finals. Stacked field including NZ National team, Australia National team and a few fast Americans and a very fast Brit. I finished 8th.

-Drove home Sunday through crazy thunderstorms where many people pulled over because they thought that it may be raining to hard?  Obviously they have never been to Bromont for the previous years!

-Monday I did nothing. Period. I hated Monday and hope to never have a day like that again. I did absolutely nothing and am quite disappointed with myself for that. I Simply couldn't focus on any one thing! I pissed the beautiful day away......

-Tuesday I was having no Monday! I got up early and had a good 3 hour road ride in before lunch time! I then kept on the productive train and did some running around in the big city. I even made it home before any crap traffic! (thats a first in quite some time). Since I made it home in great time I had to go play farmer on the tractor for a few hours. After dinner I had a few hours of computer work to do and I got everything I needed to do, done and in a timely and efficient manor.

-Wednesday....... Well I woke, ate and went ridding.... 25 min in I turned around.... I had a harder workout planned today and I am trying to get ready for the Ontario World Championships this weekend! I came back to the house and realized that I may possibly be tired or hungry? Sweet!  ( I just had a crap Monday and with only one productive day between then and now it best be that I am hungry and will eat then go ride again). I chowed a bunch of paleo butter tarts and after letting them digest for about 20min hit the road again. I did a good long warm up and 45 min of tempo in 2.5hrs ride. I felt good! 

Times and or quantities may vary in the above statement(s).

No comments: