Monday, August 30, 2010

Windham World Cup Finals

World Cup Finals were fun. I think everyone in the men's race flatted at least once! and some guys even flatted twice! It was a stacked field with most of the top dudes from around the world here in New York to shake out any jet lag before heading up to saint anne next week. I had a solid race (flat included) and finished 63rd. It was a solid course and despite having a flat I seemed to lose no more then 10 finish positions. 

I am in Saint Anne right now and I did 4 laps on the course today, it is one of the best race courses that I have ever ridden! I did a quick burn up the Mountain and had a 2000ft decent to look forward too.

We are going to be updating the Trek Canada site with race updates and insider info during the week. So stop by www.trekraceteam.com to see whats happening!

No comments: