Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Canada cup #4 Edmonton

This is going to be a short and sweet post, as I am having trouble getting my computer conected to the Internet, and now I am on my phone typing.

The race started at 2pm right at the peak of the hot afternoon. We were going to have six laps but it got knocked down to five at the last minute, which was great especially with the lack of training in the heat that we have been doing which is a spin off of the crappy spring we have had. I had a fairly solid ride right from the gun and felt good for the most part. Around lap 4 or 5 I was really glad we were not going to be going around the hot dusty course 6 times and all I could think of was a cold bottle of water!! Kind of like a carrot dangling in front of me I chased hard and finished in 5th place. Happy and ready for a beer or two....


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: