Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Great Trip

I made it home after a amazing trip to Europe. It was one of the best flights that I have ever had, decent food and not one, not two, not three but four movies watched! I had a mini movie marathon and it totally made up for the trip two weeks ago heading over there when the tv's didn't work and I was magazineless. I was not on the ground for more than a couple minutes and the Mandarin was in conversation. Yep Mandarin it is, all you can eat buffet. The most north American way to chow a pile of grub and a huge shock from the euro way of life. I really like the way of life that most euros embrace. They take their time and enjoy everything, the food, their family, their surroundings, it's a different lifestyle that many north Americans need to learn from. Anyways I am home and I have a eventful fall planned (weather pending). I will keep you updated on what I have been up to.

No comments: