Friday, September 4, 2009

It's Friday already? (with a rant).

Wow that week flew by! I was(still am) a mess from that crash on the weekend. My head still is pounding, especially when I bend over! (I am trying to get fire wood wrapped up before going to Europe, so take that however you want). I was supposed to not really ride that much this week.... Ya that's it. I am loving the great weather and I am supposed to "take it easy" uh? nope. I have to cram in all my big rides that I didn't get ticked off the list this year. So it's cram time! Plus I am heading Europe next week so that means I really have to get fit this week! It's great, get fit and get to see some of the country I only see on maybe one or two rides a year!

I am running a bit out of time here, Laundry is almost done(at laundromat) and basically I apparently burned a massive pile of calories this week. Check this out, in one ride I burnt over 5 grand worth! My new training program is called "get off your butt and ride"(rant coming up). All these people are always looking for the fastest, laziest way to get fit(or un-fat) and its simple, just go do it. Anything, frig it doesn't have to be a bike it can be anything just go do something. There is no healthy way to get "healthy" other than doing what we are physically and mechanically designed to do, MOVE! People are seriously willing to PAY to lose weight and get in shape, just move more and eat less. You even save some cash on the lesser amount of grub your consuming.

Anyways hopefully nobody found my rant offensive, I am just tired of seeing gimmicks on the tube, in magazines etc. All trying to sell you "health". Ya that's it.

No comments: