Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Snow Mountain Biking !!!



I got to ride my new Trek Top Fuel 9.9ssl today! It was a bit cold out this morning when I started my ride, but with the sun shinning it quickly warmed up. I felt great, maybe it was me or maybe it was the fact that I was on a new ride! I was planning to just stick to the road, but with a nice frozen snow pack on the sledding trails it was way to tempting to giver a go. It was amazing! the trails were perfect and hard packed, natural berms, whoops and jumps made it feel like I was riding a world class trail. Now the bike, it was fast, as soon as you pedal it you just want to go! Smooth, light and responsive. I can hardly wait to Fontana this weekend. It weights in just under 22lbs ready to go, cages, bar ends etc. all included. Happy trails!

No comments: