Sunday, March 22, 2009

A sprinkle and dash!

Training is going well, race reports will be coming next weekend. It has been a beautiful march for riding and just being outside. I am really finding it hard to believe that racing is here already! Anyways below is a little Tim's rant. Enjoy.

Coffee, Tim Hortons, Roll up the rim. How many of us have increased our coffee consumption in hopes of winning something, anything, and have only found a "Please Play Again" under the coffee cup rim we were so eager to roll up. I have, I played time and time again. I have tried it early in the morning and late at night. I have had coffee in all different sizes from small to XL. All I have won to date is another bloody coffee. I really wonder how much there sales increase with this silly game? It is not even that great of a coffee. And the best part is that half of the time they somehow mess up my order! Half of One milk, one sugar. Sounds simple enough, but never seems that way. Holly crap someone doesn't want the world famous "double double". Ya who in their right mind doesn't want a half cup of cream and half cup of sugar,? Why even bother eating breakfast? I guess some skip it for a good ol' "double double". Back to my half of one milk one sugar, which half of the time has ended up being everything from a cup that was half full of coffee and half full of milk to a coffee that had so much cream in it I thought I was drinking warm triple churn coffee flavoured ice cream. Anyways so I have come to the conclusion that I now have to ask for not " half of one milk one sugar" but a simple sprinkle of sugar and a dash of milk. Hopefully this may seem easier.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: