Friday, April 3, 2009

Stuff.

Today, Friday a much needed easy day, we (Emily, Adam, Peter and Myself) are going to head over to the Tucson BMX track for a bit of a cruiser ride. So far the weather has been phenominal here and I have got some good training in. My week in a nut shell went like this.
Monday- am: 1/2hr Agility run. pm:1 hr easy ride with the clan, way out in the middle of knowhere ( south of Joshua Tree).
Tuesday- 4hr 15min ride Up Lemmon and back. With 90min of tempo up. From the base to the summit in 1hr 47min. When I arrived up there and the cookie place was closed I was so sad, I was really looking forwaed to the cookie! And all I had left was half a cliff bar. Yay. Rungery.
Wednesday- am: 3hr RR with Steph, ended up at LE Buzz for Java and a treat. pm: 1/2hr agility run with 20 min strength.
Thursday- 3hr ride up Lemmon with 2 sets of 30 by 30's. 5 min between sets. That was hard. Almost got smoked on the descent at mile 5.5 when a car pulled out infront of me. I had to pass him on the outside, then quikly dodge bak in to avoid the oncoming car. It was kinda sketchy.

So far it has been solid riding down here. Oh and not forget the washing machine that doesn't turn itself off when full. Ya watch out for those guys they like to flood the house.

No comments: