Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Zoo....?

Yesterday I went for a really fun road ride, I basically toured around all of my "Local" roads close to home. I did something like 120km, without leaving a 20km radius from home base. I had to soft pedal the 4 hrs it took, but if I didn't I would just start coughing. I really just needed to go for a scenic ride. I had the pleasure of seeing most of the Animals that Muskoka has to offer, 1 Bear(BIG), 1 Coyote, 1 Fox, 2 Deer, 1 Baby fawn, 1 Owl, 2 Hawks, 1 Turtle, 1 Raccoon, 1 Flock of Turkey's and a handful of hicks(Pick-up truck and all). Now the funny thing is, almost everything that I got to see was either into garbage, or on-route to some garbage (including the hicks). So as cool as it was, it was kind of sad... The only animals I missed were Moose and Wolves. Anyways It was mostly a solid ride up until I decided I was going to drink an "un-opened" brand new can of Red Bull that I had found (I was thirsty and I was out longer than I had planned on being riding for). Turns out expired Red Bull doesn't taste so good after it has gone down. Oh and a quick note: When someone is yelling to get out of their Garbage, it is probably for a good reason. I now know how Raccoon's feel...

No comments: